My Curriculum Vitæ. Start from the (my) roots...
- 2015 Anesthesiologist and Emergency Physician - International SOS
- 2014 Senior Medical Officer - International SOS
- 2014 Humanitarian Relief Mission for the Christians in Iraq
- 2014 Founder of "dr.ive in"
- 2012 President of the Freiheitsakademie
- 2010 Senior Consultant for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care - National Research Center for Maternal and Child Health - Astana - Kazakhstan
- 2009 Chief Medical Officer of the FIFA U-17 World Cup Nigeria 2009
- 2008 Medical Consultant for Vanbreda International
- 2007 Start-up as a practitioner with cottage-hospital afﬁliation in Vienna and Upper Austria
- 2007 Start-up as an independent health and medical consultant
- 2007 Start-up business as an independent health manager
- 2007 Founding of the lobbying agency Medtrix
- 2007 Founding of the advertising agency Medvertising
- 2006 Senior doctor at the neurological hospital at Linz
- 2005 Specialist Diploma for blood group serology and transfusion medicine
- 2005 Consultant of the Austrian Government
- 2004 Master of Arts - International Relations
- 2004 Senior doctor at the Regional Hospital at St. Pölten, Austria.
- 2003 Head of the Vienna General Hospital AKH project – "Saving 50% Blood"
- 2002 University Hospital for Blood Group Serology and Transfusion Medicine
- 1999 - 2003 Postgraduate studies at Webster University, Vienna Campus
- 1998 Specialist diploma for anesthesiology and intensive care medicine
- 1996 University hospital for anesthesiology and intensive care medicine at the Vienna General Hospital AKH
- 1994-1995 Overseas employment within the scope of the United Nations: Force Medical Ofﬁcer in IRAQ/KUWAIT, Medical Ofﬁcer in SYRIA/ISRAEL
- 1993-1994 Specialist training in pathology
- 1992-1993 Specialist training in anesthesiology and intensive care medicine at the trauma center UKH at Linz
- 1989-1992 Internship at the general hospital AKH in Linz, Austria, training in general medicine
- 1982-1989 Medical studies in Vienna
- 1981-1982 Ofﬁcers' training (present rank: colonel; function: chief medical ofﬁcer "NBC school"
Diplomas by the Austrian Chamber of Doctors:
- Diploma: General Practitioner
- Specialist diploma for anesthesiology and intensive care medicine
- Specialist diploma for blood group serology and transfusion medicine
- Emergency physician
- Senior emergency physician
- Clinical trial controller
- Military surgeon
Diplomas by International Societies:
- eFAST - Extended Focused Assessment With Sonography for Trauma (27493-11_530930)
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (SCIDGDYW0G5G)
- ATLS - Advanced Trauma Life Support (640251)
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (ÖÄK 27493-11)
- Diving and hyperbaric medicine (by the Austrian Society for Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine)
- Diploma by the European Diving Technology Committee
- Diploma for hyperbarics by the European Diving Technology Committee
- Operations Duty Ofﬁcer -1986 UNFICYP - Cyprus.
- Triage Ofﬁcer and Head of Emergency Department - 1991 UNAFHIR - Iran.
- Force Medical Ofﬁcer 1994/95 UNIKOM/UNSCOM - Iraq/Kuwait.
- Medical Ofﬁcer 1995 UNDOF - Syria/Israel.
- Chief Medical Ofﬁcer 1999 KFOR Kosovo.
- 2004 French Delegation to the OSCE in Vienna
International Research Experience:
- Observership: 1993 Cornell Medical Center - Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery - Professor Isom.
- Observership: 1996 Scripps Clinic and VA Medical Center San Diego.
- Fellowship: 2001 Duke University - Center For Hyperbaric Medicine And Environmental
- Physiology and Co-operation with the US Navy for optimizing efﬁciency of combat divers (Navy Seals)